We are very sorry to hear you wish to cancel your service with us.
We ask that you please kindly submit a cancellation request of your service by following the steps provided:
1. Login to your client account: https://portal.hosthatch.com/clientarea.php
2. Click on the "Services" tab.
3. Click on "My Services" in the dropdown menu.
4. Click on "View Details" of the service you wish to cancel.
5. Click on "Management Actions"
6. Click on "Request Cancellation" in the dropdown menu.
7. Fill out the cancellation request prompt by briefly describing your reason for cancelling the service.
Please be aware of the following terminology.
Cancellation Types -
1. Immediate - By selecting this option, you wish to cancel your service immediately, at the time the cancellation request is submitted. Your service will be cancelled immediately and all data will be wiped from the server. If you need server backups, you MUST create any backups before you submit the cancellation request. Refunds outside of our refund policy cannot be granted from an immediate cancellation request.
2. End of Billing Period - By selecting this option, you wish to cancel your service at the end of the billing period. Your service will not be cancelled until the end of your billing period. All data will be wiped from the server upon the end of your billing period. If you need server backups, you MUST create any backups before the end of your billing period.
Was this answer helpful?
When placing an order with us, please make sure that the registration details you are using are...